• Breaking News

    HELLO IT'S MY BREAKING NEWS

    Saturday 2 April 2016

    Inspirational Quotes in English 2016

    “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” 
    ― Veronica Roth, Divergent

    “Don't think or judge, just listen.” 
    ― Sarah Dessen, Just Listen



    “If I am to be fallen into love, I will. And if as a result I will appear to be stupid, disillusioned, and of poor judgment, I will. And I would be damned if I cared what other people think. For I would rather be thought of as all of these things, than not love. If in loving, I become the naked woman on the horse, I will ride that horse with my head held high. This is my spirit. I am unbreakable.” 
    ― C. JoyBell C.

    “I'm not in search of sanctity, sacredness, purity; these things are found after this life, not in this life; but in this life I search to be completely human: to feel, to give, to take, to laugh, to get lost, to be found, to dance, to love and to lust, to be so human.” 
    ― C. JoyBell C.

    “You've got this life and while you've got it, you'd better kiss like you only have one moment, try to hold someone's hand like you will never get another chance to, look into people's eyes like they're the last you'll ever see, watch someone sleeping like there's no time left, jump if you feel like jumping, run if you feel like running, play music in your head when there is none, and eat cake like it's the only one left in the world!” 
    ― C. JoyBell C.

    “I believe there is another world waiting for us. A better world. And I'll be waiting for you there.” 
    ― David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

    “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, They have to take you in.” 
    ― Robert Frost

    “No one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone. That is the true experience of freedom: having the most important thing in the world without owning it” 
    ― Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

    “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” 
    ― Maya Angelou

    “There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.” 
    ― Judith McNaught, Remember When

    “The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.” 
    ― C. JoyBell C.

    “Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.” 
    ― Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

    “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.” 
    ― C. JoyBell C.

    “One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.” 
    ― Sigmund Freud



    No comments:

    Post a Comment